Thursday, June 7, 2012

Buenos Aires, Guancaste, Costa Rica

After my bout in teaching I headed to Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica for a few days of relaxation before catching the bus to Limon where I picked up a motorcycle I´ll be obtaining and rode all night to a small village in the north west named Buenos Aires (there are a few of these in Costa Rica). The bike is a 2004 KLR650 and over the last few weeks I´ve had a good time riding around, exploring and fixing many problems on the bike. The bike also gave me the opportunity to give myself 4 more stitches. I´ll remain here during the tremendously slow process of paying fees and standing in lines is over, that is, until the motorcycle has been transferred over to me. Not to mention that the current owner of the bike went to the beach for the day Monday and never returned...hmmmm...














































This brings my tally to around 40. Race you to 100!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment