Tuesday, March 6, 2012

San Ignacio, Belize

I've now arrived in Guatemala after spending a few nights in San Ignacio. I enjoyed my time there but didn't take part in much of the tourist attractions as prices were fairly steep. The first night I had a private one bed room for $12.50 US at the Hi-Et Inn and the next two I would pay $10.00 US for a shared dorm at Bella's Hostel. Among other things, I visited an Iguana sanctuary at the San Ignacio resort which cost approximately $5 US, which is a fairly good deal considering the experience. My trek from San Ignacio to Flores, Guatemala cost me $17.50 US and consisted of two taxis, the first was $2.50 from San Ignacio to the border and the second $15 from the border to Flores.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Cuzin!
    I am so glad you are doing this blog!
    I love reading about your adventures and seeing the cool pictures.
    How is Josh doing? Keeping up with you ok?
    Man, Do I wish I was with you boys. Well, I get to sort of have the experience thru this blog.
    Again, Great idea.
    It was snow flurries here and now the sun is out...for now.
    Went and sat in the hot tub as I fell on my patio Sunday...That's what happens when you get old. You fall, go to the hot tub and then nap for two hours until Jeapardy is on. Ha! Ha!
    No really. I sure miss you both.
    Have fun.
    Email or call your mom every day...twice you if can...and then keep this blog going.
    Remember that old PBS show "Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?" Well now it's "Where in the world are the Wisdom boys?"
    Love,
    Cuzin Flinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I'm putting together a picture album of your adventures for when you get back! Just because I love you and you guys take such good photos!

    ReplyDelete